I remember the freshman days when like and lust were bliss...when I'd roam the streets at 1 am with my love interest, just talking, sharing laughs and...just great times!! That was when things were simple....school wasn't as serious cuz it was freshman year, but those days are looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg gone!!! Now college guys come with consistent drama and trifling behavior! And finally there's someone who's soooooooooooo chill....I love spending time with him, he's a really cool person and it seems to be strictly platonic! I say it seems to be because when we first met I really had no intentions to take it further than that (don't get me wrong...he's beautiful) but I just wasn't attracted to him like that! lol...but he be sending mixed signals now...he seems to be one of those generally friendly/flirty people but then there are some things he does that is more than regular flirting! Idk...I'm not gonna read into it too much cuz this is truly a friendship I don't wanna lose! He's the greatest person to be around!! Just wanting to go back to the days when things were simple...and he's brought me BACK!!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yo no more boys just jesus okie
lol...haha...that was funny!!!
lol
Post a Comment