These past few weeks have been real tough...not only is school breaking me down at times but life just keeps throwing me these curve balls...family of friends are dying, people getting locked up...just things going wrong period...I'm surrounded by 3 people that I consider my closest friends and I feel like I'm all alone!!! Tryin real hard not to cry but I have to leave the room every 10 minutes just to breathe!!! He was like my bestfriend and all my soul wanted to pick up the phone just now and call him but 1. I don't have his number anymore and 2. I don't even know who he is anymore!!! I don't know who to talk to...so...doin what I know best...I'm writing!!! SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many thoughts running through my mind....so many courses of action I'm debating upon, just so frickin much!!!! How much longer am I gonna cry...I think maybe for the rest of my life cuz it has yet to stop!!! God is really like my best friend right now...scary thing is I don't know if He's listening to me...I've been on my own thing for so long Idk if He's listening to me....but I'm still talking...Imma keep talkin...don't know what else to say...God's my breathe of air right now...and this song won't leave my mind!!!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woman! I know you know my fone number! It changed btw so hopefully you updated! you can call me anytime. c'mon now....
Well Amen.
Post a Comment