Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fraken!!

"...When you've been broken, you have no choice but to look up!" Spoken by a tru philosopher lol..not really but aren't we all kinda philosophers! But...wait...that's not the topic here lol! The above statement def holds major truth...there is no where else to look when you've been knocked down...but I don't think the direction ur looking in is the important thing! I dare say that it's what ur looking at! For you, looking up may mean not going back to that abusive relationship for the 3rd time! That can be the next step...for the next person looking up might be no longer settling for cuddy buddies....yet for someone else looking up may be no longer craving a relationship from every person that you're interested in and just loving and living life! What is looking up for you??!! I know for me looking up is mutli faceted and def a scaffolding process! I need to take steps and step number one was realization...I realized what the problem was...step 2 was identification...identifying what the solution needed to be...now step 3 is the first actual step in reaching that solution...putting Katie first again! So yes I may be FRAKEN (broken and fragile) but that's for me to know and for you to NEVER see...so I ask again...what are you looking up to???




Wale pretty much breaks it down here!! Absolute truth whether you wanna believe it or not!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THERE'S A REMIX AND A VID!!!??? where the hell have i been!!!!

Mani C.G. said...

I'm looking up to breakfast right now... Hungry as a mug! lol. Oh Guess what... I'm Baaack!