Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Run Away Love...

My friend said "How do you know when you're in love"? When I first read it, I thought, damn...ur 24...are you seriously asking me this question...a question I'd expect to hear from one of my students! lol....but then I went to respond to it and honestly didn't know how to answer! So, here's what I said "ummm...u just feel it. You think about that person all the time and u'd literally give/do anything for them...time spent with them is the best even when ur not really doing anything...."! Was that the right answer??? I have no idea...probably not lol! But that convo inspired me...so I started playing the "Sap Say Wha?!" playlist on my tunes and here I am lol!

Most people are afraid of finding love or being in love because they were hurt by a loved one in the past. Now this makes sense...ur afraid of the things that harm you by nature. But as I think about it, to me it would make more sense to use that hurt as ur reason to desire and embrace finding/being in love. If you get a bad grade in a course...ur first reaction is to exclaim how much better you're going to do next time because getting that bad grade hurt and it sucked!! Why don't people say "I'm not going to try because last time I tried to get a good grade I got a bad one"?? (I know I could've found a better comparison, but damn I just couldn't think of one at the moment...#fail)! But, I'm sure you all see where I'm going with this! I'd love to know if this makes sense to anyone else lol!!!! Share...comment.....let's chat....lol

No comments: