Monday, September 13, 2010
Leaving the cocoon!
Damn...this blog has become something so foreign it's absolutely insane to me that I'm even writing in this text box write now!!! Wow! Well, unlike the past, I'm not here to update you about my life and things of that sort! I've come to some realizations and just felt the need to jot them down! It's an amazing feeling when you notice things about urself; things good or bad...just self reflection and understanding is freaking awesome! Growing and maturing is a concept that is so taboo...everyone "grows and matures" and speaks about it as if it's some everyday thing that's just as normal as breathing! To me...it's so much more! When you reflect and realize that you have conjured up the strength to no longer do certain things...to no longer let ur behaviors control you! It's amazing...and I can't believe I'm feeling this sense of relief, pride, joy!!! Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment