Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No horses on the expressway!

After a long day of yelling at children named Alize and Quantiera (among other ghetto names)I get on the expressway tryna cheer up formy hour drive home when a police truck pulls into my lane...now I'm talkin one of those trucks that hold the horses in the back. Now I start thinking why is the back door so low...they should've built it higher. That really doesn't look safe! Well at that very moment the flippin horse decides to take a shit in the middle of the expressway...wtf!!!! All of a sudden little shit bits start hitting my windshield!! wtf!!!!!!!!! To top it all off...I just ran out of wiper fluid!!! Just my luck!!! Horses need to stay the fuck off the expressway!!!

1 comment:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

that.
is.
a.
bad.
hit!

damn twin.

but i'm still LMAO... sry boo

LMAO