Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Really need a little ventilation...

I know I've been MIA for a minute...what can I say...it's been hectic...between starting school, getting ready for my bday, and still not havin the internet couldn't really blog much! But I'm back bitches...lol...comcast came and put it on me today...did me right too! lol!
K so we started classes this week and it was kinda exciting...you know the first week of school...seeing people you ain't seen since last semester...new faces...cute faces...lol...and then the old faces you had no interest in seeing!
He's back to ruin my life guys!!! He was perfectly fine in Baltimore kicking soccer balls around all day...why'd he have to come interrupt my peace on the front steps of the School of Business...why????? Idk...but I'm not letting it get to me this semester...I'm taking control...it ain't happenin...i'm not getting sucked in!!
In other news...this semester I'm having NO social life...two social events that will draw me from my studies; my birthday party and homecomins...daset!!! No bull...I'm tryna graduate in May 09...no later...and I'm not tryna deal with the last minute bull...that's all for now I guess...

Stay tuned!!
~SMOOCHEZ~

No comments: