Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Energy

it was supposed to be a blissful, joyful, peaceful taste of euphoria...it was supposed to keep me high all day and let me have that bomb night sleep (no nightmares)...it was supposed to be there, keep me safe and warm, comfort me...but it failed! it brought thunder and rain...kept me wondering and confused...stole my joy and peace...and left me hopeless...not yearning...wishing for a time machine to reverse the chemistry...all i wanted from you was understanding...but you brought sorrow on my soul and it seemed that wrong really loved my company ...you kept me feeling miserable...thinking there was no hope...i went from loving you to hating you to needing you in my life then never wanting to talk to you again...it's been an ongoing process and i'm not sure it'll ever end...whoever's writing this story has to be suffering from some kind of tropophobia...afraid of a change, a break from this routine cuz i don't want us to be the end of me...this love is taking all of my energy . wish i could press rewind and re-write every line to the story of me and you Don't you know I've tried and I've tried to get you out my mind, but it don't get no better as each day goes by and I'm lost and confused. i've got nothin to lose, hope to hear from you soon
P.S. I'm still not over you

Still not over you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

something you wanna share k?