So I open up to you and tell the truth like I always do...and yes you had a right to act the way you did about what I did but that was 4 years ago...! And then you try to play me to the left like you don't give a fuck..."I'm boutta go to the movies and get my mind off some things..." word!! Well FUCK YOU!!! Go do you...do what you want and don't worry about me! You never wanted to be with me then and you don't wanna be with me now!! You just like the comfort of "loving" me and having me around...fuck that!!! I'm so tired of waiting for this...tired of wanting you to want to be with me...tired of waiting for you to admit that you want to be with me...tired of telling you how I feel and trying to be who you want me to be for you...this shit sucks!! And everytime I say I'm done...everytime I want to be done I NEVER AM!!! Kill me now someone please!!!!!! Been having a GREAT past few weeks and all of it just went to shit today!!! And like I said about "him" we chill...have fun...no drama...no arguing...unlike me and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You do this every time! Every time! What do you have, some kind of radar? [Katie] might be happy, it's time to sweep in and s**t all over it!" -Sex and the City
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i sympathize, empathize...all those damn pathetic pathos feelings...i gotcha!
Post a Comment