Saturday, September 6, 2008
Easy going love....is it true love??
You know what...I've had relationships full of hardship and drama...no relationship was ever peaches and cream at any point...it was ALWAYS something!!! Now I don't know if that should make me question myself as a "girlfriend" or if that's just how relationships are!! Scary thing is...I think I'm so accustomed to the drama and craziness that I expect that from every one I'm involved with...it's been so long since I've been in a relationship that I don't even know how to do it anymore!! So...can easy going love be true love??? Idk...but from my experiences I say no!!!! but that's just me and my twisted ass experiences!! What do you think????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well you should already know how i feel, since i asked you that question. I think that's the best kind of love! the love that embodies patience, kindness, honesty, selflessness....who wouldn't want that. If you don't want that then NEWSFLASH!!!! u aint looking for love.
But c'mon, we gotta face the music here and grow up. The drama in high school and college made for quite a bit of excitement and some interesting convos, despite some broken hearts and bruised egos. And unfortunately it's become somewhat of a habit. It's what we see around us everywhere. It travels through generations in the black community unfortunately. When black people stop loving drama then maybe we can have easy going love. We just gotta grow up, cut the shit and drama, and look for happiness -- not the next convo starter...
Hmmm...ok ok...I can understand that!!! Very valid points!! I might have to agree with you on that one!!
Post a Comment