Whew...it's been a long time coming! Let's see what I can catch you up on! ...Life is definitely intense right now. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I just got accepted into the New York City Teaching Fellows! This has been my dream for the past 2.5 years! I had a plan and it started with the NYCTF! Now there are a few complications being thrown in the mix, but what's success without complication right!!?? Lol...the devil's specialty!!! Anywho...Im trying not to worry...God has something in store for me so I'm just waiting!
Other than that I went home a couple of weekends ago and I had a blast!!! Surprisingly I missed my mom alot!! And I honestly started feeling like I wouldn't mind moving home after graduation! Still the plan B tho...lol
Went to NC the other day and had a BLAST with the girlies! Got to see my boy and we had a great time!
On a for serious note...I am SOOOOOOO ready for the next step in life!! I need new beginning!!! I need to break from this environment and routine that I've been so comfortable in for the past 4 years...new beginnings!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yaaayy!!! congrats twin!!! i'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment