Monday, March 30, 2009

Candid Obsession

There are few TV shows that I watch on a consistent basis, but this one takes the cake! I've followed them from Laguna to Hollywood and I can't get enough!! I absolutely love Lauren Conrad. (you're probably shaking your head in utter disgust right now) but that's okay! lol...she's amazing to me...I love her style, she seems extremely down to earth, and although she's made some bad choices....we all make mistakes! I see a bit of me in her personality so I can't help but vibe with her! lol...but newho...I'm wirting this to say...THE HILLS COMES BACK APRIL 6TH!!! Yes next monday!! I'm super amped, excited, siced, happy, ready...any adjective that eminates utter joy and excitement...that's me lol! Here's what you have to look forward to this season...


Watch more IFILM videos on AOL Video



"My favorite memories are my memories with you..."

No comments: