Sunday, March 15, 2009

Got you open...

So it's 85 degrees outside...beautiful day in Daytona Beach, but I just had to write this before I stepped out...
You know when you try to fake like you don't like someone...or don't like them as much as they like you. But then that one thing happens that makes you finally admit to yourself that you actually like them...they got you open! I finally rea9lized that he might have me open a little...lol...more than 2 phone calls in one day when it's completely apparent that the phone's off lol)...yea I'm open! So, I'm curious to know...what signs let you know you're open?? Come on...spill... :-)

3 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

i do things against my better judgement just because they'll make him "happy"

Prodigious said...

That's def a good one...idk one girl that hasn't done that

Unknown said...

i become a secret facebook stalker... i leave no record of ever being there but i am sooooo interested.... omg did i just admit that?

i'm just kidding...