Monday, October 12, 2009

All of life's questions...always unanswered!

Complication will always be the outcome of life it seems. Whenever you take one step forward someone knocks you back 5...
This weekend was CRAZY; amazing, reckless, full of surprise, eventful, chaotic, etc....what could I not say about this weekend!!?!! This post will be extremely random and with no consistency...so bear with me!!! Thanx lol...

Why are things always the same with us...on going cycle this truly is...I like it, but I know it's wrong!!! Am I wrong and/or stupid for being willing to wait for you!! I <&hearts> you!!! Don't know if it'll ever stop!!

Meanwhile, you always try to pull this with me! We are done!! You have no idea what you want, hence your name in my phone book, and I don't have time to argue with you everyday while you try to figure it out so..."on to the next one"!

You, sir, are freakin cute!!! My eyecandy, yes you are...I wasn't nervous before and all of a sudden this weekend I'm super tongue tied and shit!! Smh...so disappointing!! Maybe you're only good to look at! hmmm!!

You two...need to get it together!! You both need to stop thinking about the consequences and just act...you're driving me crazy!! And I know you're reading this thinking 'is she talking about us?'...yes yes I am...I love you both deeply, but damn...you and her don't belong...dead it! And you may look like the flake to the outside world but what is going to make you happy??!! Idk what to do about ya'll anymore!!!

You two...on the other hand...stop the madness!! You both made your decision so until those change...keep your hands, lips, and hearts to yourselves...thanks!!!

Oh yea...you sir, DON'T PLAY YOURSELF....thank you!!!

At the end of the day...I <&hearts> you...and I will continue to because we're just pure awesomeness together...every time I think something will change things between us they don't...we are always happy with each other so call me stupid, foolish, or crazy but DAMN....

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

eff you kate...