Sunday, October 25, 2009

DinG dIng diNg...l3t tH3 g@Me$ bEgiN!

So for the past several months (approximately 7) I've been 100% positive that I was ready for a relationship! I did what I had to do (in my opinion) when it came to establishing one...yet each time failed for its own reason but not because of me! But this time I realize that this just isn't for me! I was never the relationship type (with all 3 of my legit relationships which 2 occurred in high school lol)! Its just not for me apparently! And after I was told that someone wanted to be with me cuz I was convenient...now that just did it for me! So I figure I'm 22! Not too young but still not old enough to be talking about my biological clock lol! I know lifes short so I'm going back to the Katie who believed in her mantra! I'm back to living life for me not for your comfort! Screw you and your convenience! In other words, I'm going back to my "LiL black book" as if I ever had one lol! But you know what I mean! Its game time baby...and the winner's ALWAYS on top! (wink wink)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude what's with this whole convenience thing? people need to cut that mess out ASAP! Dude, welcome to the singles club. Hey we are at the age when no one wants to be alone and no one wants to be involved. SO just chill and stay beautiful. you'll probably be the first to get married.