Sunday, January 31, 2010
Hello Brooklyn...how ya doin??
Well damn...it's been a hottt minute...and what can I really say??? Been kinda neglectful due to a combination of things, but I'm here now and that's ALL that matters!! Life has been crazy, stressful, boring, and AWESOME!!! Lol...work is crazy as usual...had two kids suspended the other day cuz they don't know how to keep their mouths shut! Didn't wanna do it, but they had to be taught a lesson. Hopefully they can grow from this...smh! I've adopted a new best friend while mine is away at school and I must say he is pretty damn good at playing the fill in lol! Been having some great nights lately... I have some eye candy over here...lol...I'm loving life dude...all i can say! Mardi Gras in 2 weeks!!! I'm amped!! I've never been anywhere near New Orleans so going for Mardi Gras should def be fun!!! You'll surely get some footage when I return! Other than that...not much else to say...just on my grind with work and school!! Speaking of which...gotta get back to putting in grades for this marking period!! So I'll holla!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment