Monday, November 26, 2007

Apocalypse

A prophetic revelation...a fresh start...blogging has always been my thing, but where I did it wasn't truly an expression of me. Xanga's cool, but the blog spot's wassup...lol...
So my motto..."today's the day to get up nerve"...you know the moments when the words are just sitting at the tip of your tongue...opportunity is right there for you to speak your mind and you don't...well today you can feel strong enough to say what you want and do what you feel. But can you ever say too much? I think....no I know there've been wayyyy too many times when I said too much....hurt some feelings, ruined some opportunities...but whatevs! I feel like if things weren't meant to be said they wouldn't be felt....yea...they wouldn't be felt!!! Hmmmmmm.....that's kinda deep!! Lol...I'm bugging!! Nah, but for real...lemme tell you something bout myself! Facade is a word that lives in me! Many may not know...actually very few may know but to the looking eye I'm this confident, pretty, educated, ambitious, young Haitian-American woman. My personality is madd cool, I'm laid back, most down to earth chick you could know...but deep down inside there's some missing pieces to this puzzle I call Kate. So what's missing? Love...been in love before...thought we'd be in love forever but God has bigger plans for me...I guess...I wanna believe it and try everyday to believe it with my whole heart...but him...I don't even know where he is? Is he alive right now? But u know what I realized today...revelations...I used to be able to have niggas sprung over me, fall in love with me dumb easy. But ever since that special moment passed I haven't had a real relationship...not once!! Idk...we shall see! Other major piece missing...my personal relationship with God...yea...I've been S L A C K I N G in that department madd hard. And I've like gone through it...the emotional ups and downs...the I need you Lords...I know I know...what the flip Katie...I need to get it together...the new beginnings of me...a prophetic revelation!
~SMOOCHEZ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you talking about who I think you are talking about? Kate, God DOES has someone amazing plan. Because he loves you so much he made sure he created a man who deserves all the wonderful things about you. I feel the same way...worried about finding that true, deep love (we both know i've been through hell), but because I know God exists and that he loves me (even tho i don't know Him that well right now) I know he is gonna set me up with the best. trust him, and I can't wait to continue reading your blog. Love Love Love
C

Unknown said...

planned*