As my title probably doesn't make much sense, neither do my thoughts! Been tryna blog for days...(madd drafts) but I can't! Idk why! Things have happened, some interesting others not so much...my mind has these discussions with itself apparently yet can't discuss these things with others! I can't even decipher the craziness that is my thoughts! Even while I'm typing this I really don't even know what to say really!! I need...I need...I don't freaking know what I need! Purpose perhaps...maybe once I start work on the 7th I'll be able to organize my thoughts and be interesting again! Or maybe I just need a break from the boring (yet randomly exciting) routine and can't wait to go home for the 4th! Perhaps I'm just way too anxious...anxious for the next phase of my life! Ready to graduate and (by the grace of God) move to New York; preferably Brooklyn! Ready to start teaching and see where it takes me!! Idk what I'm ready for...perhaps ready for financial freedom...ready to be serious about my life and claim the things that are put in place for me...ready to not be ready for a relationship! Idk man...I'm just ready to be ready!!!!
~MisUnderstand me~
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Perhaps I'm just way too anxious...anxious for the next phase of my life!"
i sooooooo feel u on this post. I'm stuck between wanting to enjoy the freedom of being young but i cant help but feel a sense of urgency about the future. Some days I wake up and can't wait to graduate, move into my own place or with roomies, about law school. I feel caught in the middle of something most of the time and i have no idea what that something is.
Post a Comment