Sunday, June 8, 2008
So what do I do now?????????????
So I unloaded my baggage but where do I put it now??? How do you tell someone that you no longer feel anything for them???? How did you once love someone and then when he kisses you (after not seeing him for months) no sparks fly...no heat...no excitement for you, but for him...he wants more...craves you...what the flip do you say??? How do u tell someone you don't love them anymore????? Drowning in my thoughts and dying in my decisions!!!!! Help NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
"Umm I don't think I feel the same way about you. I don't think it'll work out." Problem Solved.
Concur me, concur you. I dont yearn for your touch anymore. I still have love for you this I do but in love with you is no longer a part of me. You once were all i thought about but you moved on. i moved on. You have a gurl whom you claim you love....well turn it into real love. What we had in the past was great im not going to lie. And we have HISTORY but thats what it is History. We learn we grow. I love you! but its time to grow.
Yea...say something like that
well then....thanx guys!!
its almost like you didnt want to hear that?
i didn't cuz I know that's what I have to do...just don't wanna hurt him! And what if it's not the right thing??? Idk...too many thoughts!!
dang.. falling outta love huh.. or better yet fell out of love.. thats tough.. i ask a friend about the same thing.. and she said try to fall back in love with them... did it work.. nah.. u can try to fall back in love with some1 ur begin too slightly but then ur gonna find mad things that eurks u and it just all down hill from there.. but i no this tho, the longer u dont say it.. the harder it will be to say it and the more its gonna hurt that person.. just try to sit down one day.. take a few shots to the face.. dont let him kno that... let the alcohol soak and run thru ya veins.. and let it out.. he will most likly put up a front like he not hurt or be very upset and try to change ya mind.. but u gotta stand by what u say..
good luck.. this is why people should remain single...
wow...thanx cav!!! Who would've ever thought cav would be droppin relationship knowledge....some real shit too!! thanx!
Post a Comment