So I did what I had to...it wasn't the easiest thing, but it was the only decision that had been weighing on my mind this entire time! I left the message that told him to simply "let go"...of course he couldn't just take it lying down. He called me the next day and we were on the phone for an hour. The convo kinda went something like this;
We exchanged our love you's and our outlooks on the situation. I expressed how selfish I felt he was being, how unfair the situation was to all parties involved. Even told him how I felt nothing when we kissed and was so sure I knew what that meant but how a great friend (the only one who knows how to screw up my though processes at the optimum moment...lol...thanx dude) told me sometimes kissing is in the moment and u can still have feelings for someone after an empty kiss. I took it in, processed it, thought about, and still the decision lingered! I didn't want to do it but I knew I had to! He said he understood my reasoning and agreed with how shitty the situation was. My solution to the problem; break all contact. No need in clouding both our heads with this! He wasn't feeling it, but really what could he say to make me change my mind! He claimed that he couldn't see his life without me in it in some way...any way! Said he'd always love me! I told him I could condition myself to live without him in my life...he didn't understand, took it personal and I had to explain...once you've been hurt to the point of no return you learn to use these...coping mechanisms (if you would) to deal with the "shayza" moments in life! We finally agreed to one phone call every two weeks just to check up and NO phone calls after 11 pm! He said his last piece, his final emotional monologue and he wanted me to do the same! I refused! Why express myself any further? So I can get all emotional and make the situation harder on myself...nah, I'm good! He begged me to tell him how I felt...I said no...he got angry..."Just tell me what you're thinking please"...silence ensued for about 3 minutes before I finally said "can I hang up now"! That was it...the end...he didn't understand why I was being so cold, why I wasn't showing any emotion! Little did he know...small puddles were forming all around me...I was crying the whole time...just refused to let him know it! Since then we haven't talked and it's one of the hardest things I've done...have to fight the urge to call him daily...but...that's life right!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i said "goodbye" today also...
Post a Comment