STROKER: what you been up to?
RESPONDANT: nuttin...work...how's class?
STROKER: straight...i had to drop one but it's nuthin
RESPONDANT: lessen ur load...gotta do dat sometime! how long ur classes last?
STROKER: 4 weeks...how's work?
RESPONDANT: tiring as hell...i be feeling like a old ass lady cuz I get home from work and be knocked out...NO social life...I need a break from this routine...a vaca
STROKER: u should come here
RESPONDANT: omg...is_________ inviting me to his spot?
STROKER: i mean yea...u miss me?
RESPONDANT: maybe...u miss me?
STROKER: i always miss my buddy...but u didn't answer my question
RESPONDANT: what question?
STROKER: u miss me?
RESPONDANT:....yea... u sure i won't be cramping ur style?
STROKER: nah not even...i think u and my man's joint will get along
RESPONDANT: where will i sleep?
STROKER: the bed, the couch, the futon...up to u
RESPONDANT: k i'm def on the bed...u can get the couch or sofa...lol
STROKER: yea aite...u already know where I'm at!
So...tentatively REAPONDANT will be making a trip to a warmer place away from the routine of her life on August 1st!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"couch or sofa".... wat's the difference? lol
behave!
is that how ur doing it? me likey. I got a man-post-update for yall coming. it should be juicy....it's long.... just how i like em.... and big....what the hell am i talking about lol....jk jk jk super jk. ok so umm all a bitch sometime woman
call*
Post a Comment