*So...still living the Hard Knock Life...I have to blog wherever I find internet and time...lol...so currently I'm at Djanikah's house using her comp to update the world...Sporatically
**So my first week of work and I've already been late everyday thus far...yesterday was my job's fault I was late...today...hahaha...last night I was sooooooooooooooo exhausted I left my key in the ignition of my car (no the car was not on...thank God) and didn't realize it until 6:45 this morning when I was leaving for work...waited til 8:00 for the tow truck to come let me in my car (dude had the nerve to try to holla at me afterwards...smh)...my jobs an hour away and you know my manager was NOT happy!! Fuck her...lol...nah...I just needa be on top of my game!!
You all know what craziness ensued this past weekend so no need to get into details...just keep the family of the injured and deceased in your prayers...pray for those close to us who are in jeopardy right now...lawfully, mentally, and emotionally...Negatively
***I miss him...I miss both of them...he provides me with so much emotional stimulation...friday night I couldn't even sleep cuz my mind was tainted with the vision that I saw friday afternoon so he stayed on the phone with me til I fell asleep and that's what I love about him...he's always there...now he is just...idk...we always have fun toghether and saturday left me wanting more from him...for us...so i sit back and reminisce...Temporarily Yearning!!!
Comment me!! lol...I so missed the home row!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this comment is only because u sed comment lol
I got thoughts
I'll right them later
back to work
losa!
write*
ket, boo! You'll be all right tho! I just know it!
ummm... you do realize that employers go searching for things such as blogs and myspace pages to check their employees out right? lol...
but ummm... now that we got paid.... WHERE's MY MONEY WOMAN?
Post a Comment