Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I wanna thank the man who created leggings..."

So I've been enjoying my break too much to blog but I had some down time while babysitting today so why not!! Nothing really pertinent or related...just a few thoughts!

So my best friend and I decided to make a bucketlist for 2009...(I guess it's not really a bucketlist tho if we're planning on accomplishing these things before 2010.) Anywho...our top 4 were exactly the same 1.graduate from college 2. go to grad school/establish career 3.find love/boyfriend 4.move to NY
So why is it so hard for us to accomplish some of these...ok numbers 1 and 2 are def going to happen. Number 2 BETTER happen lol. Number 3 is like that one unattainable thing...I've been reveling over this issue for sometime now but I've finally decide to just sit back and patiently wait. For some reason though, I feel like moving to NY will handle number 3 lol...call me crazy but it's just something about that place that calls me and makes me feel like everything about life will be okay once I'm there lol. K so we're still making our list so I'll keep you guys posted on the progress as things begin to get crossed off. Number 5 on my list is very very important to me...just pray for strength that I can do it!!

Newho...in the car on the way back from Mistletoe last night a song came on the radio. Now it's not like I haven't heard this song before...I actually heard it earlier in the day but for some reason it didn't have the same effect on me. After I heard it last night I just couldn't get it out of my mind. Life is wayy too short for us to leave things to chance. We need to make things happen in life and stop taking things for granted. As a child I remember whenever my mother and I would argue she'd come in my room before the end of the night and make sure everything was okay between us...I remember asking her why she did that and she'd say that it's not good for us to go to sleep mad at each other because God forbid one of us passed in our sleep we never got a chance to ask forgiveness. So for some reason Ne-yo's song "Mad" has been stuck in my head. This isn't the official video, but if you have a chance youtube the official video...it adds so much more to the song...enjoy...


On another note...I had a BLAST last night...2 cups of Long Island Iced Tea, 2 cups of Peach Red/Cranberry Juice/and 100% Pineapple Juice, 1 Yega Bomb, one nice pair of tights and fly chocolate brown pumps, 1 fall down the stairs, 1 female malfunction, and late night texting with the one and only made for an AWESOME night...lol...~beijos~

No comments: