Due to your divorce I will never truely grasp the concept of a solid relationship
This missing grasp will also be attributed to the lack of lasting relationships in our family
Because you continue to cheat on your new wife I will never enter a relationship without a hidden agenda
But because of your strenghth to leave, I too will find the strenghth one day
As I watched you guys jump from guy to guy in search of the real thing I too have jumped hurdles
Because of you I am emotional and analytical
And so I thank you the Dormeus and Eliscar family for contributiing to my lack of trust in men, for inhibiting these insecurities I have about relationships, for wanting more but always settling for less, for giving in when they don't deserve an ounce of, for putting up a brick wall and letting no one in, for
3 comments:
remember my post about learning from example, loving from example? this post just brought me back to that. more to say, i'll just go back to IM'ing u lol
you can really learn from others mistakes... my mom has been married a couple times and I have learned a lot about love and the lack thereof because of it
Stop it! Change... It's all about progression. Believing truly that things can change is the most powerful agent of change. You absolutely deserve all the things you desire. There really are guys who won't hurt you. Your uncle for example. Create your own cycle in life. Believe in love; believe in companionship ; believe in trust! Be a believer! And let God do the rest.
Post a Comment