Monday, December 1, 2008

In L-O-V-E with yesterday

It took me so long to realize that I was over him...I had been for a while but I still found myself reminiscing and getting emotional...and I realized that it wasn't him I was still in love with...it was indeed the memories we made together...thanx for this song Tutz...def on repeat on the Zune
*...when we're through building memories I'll hold yesterday in my heart..."

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah... many people struggle with being in love with being in love and not necessarily that person... they remember what it felt like and want that feeling back... now we continue on the journey of finding that feeling and the person that coincide with each other

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

man, i've been there boo. memories used to be a security blanket. Memories of how we once felt and the need to feel them again are soooo intoxicating! i think it's a big step to realize and come to terms with the truth that memories are just memories.