Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's amazing...so amazing...

So after my first week of training and communting between Jersey and Brooklyn every day I am absolutely in LOVE with being a New Yorker just like I knew I would be! The only thing is this living situation!! I'm so not feeling this...the commute is madd long and this spot ain't the most convenient...got two dirty kids and the most unexpected living habits, but I'll just count it as a humbling experience!!! Other than that...I'm loving the city...walking on the streets of downtown Brooklyn...riding the subway...the crowd...the people I'm meeting and the freindships that will be made!!! I cna't wait to move into my Brooklyn apartment (Lord willing) and really start my life!!! By August this will all be done and my posts will be coming from a completely different stand point!!!

Other than life in the Big City...I've been real tired lately...waking up early for class and then taking the commute back, by the time I get home I do my homework and knock out!!! So I haven't talked to anyone much lately...but I randomly updated my AIM status the other day...talking bout how I was missing a certain somebody...adn somebody else saw it and got sulted!!! Idk what to say...yea me and you have history but you NEVER made moves to make something more come of it so homeboy is in the pic now...what's going to happen? I have no idea...but I know that for now...I like him...and it is what it is...next time...move faster lol...

3 comments:

C.E.B.M. said...

keep doin your thing...

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

i'm happy you're enjoying everything!

Prodigious said...

thanx guys!!! when I get my apartment...HOUSE WARMING lol