Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The SeaSaw of...
Why do we let our past have such a hold on us? No one wants to have issues or hurt...it's not liek we all choose to be shackled to the things that bring tears! I wish I could let go int he blinking of an eye, but it seems I can't! You want to believe in people and trust others so your relationships can grow but then there's always that voice in the back of your mind saying "remember when ex-such and such lied to you about..." or "remember the dude you were messing with that said he didn't have a gf"...or "remember when he said he loved you..HE LIED" lol! I've been battling so much lately with being able to let go! I've been claiming for so long how I'm ready for a committed relationship, for something real...but idk if I could even handle it! He lied to me 2 years ago and because of that I find it so hard to believe what boy X is saying to me! It all sound nice in the "awwww" moment, but once the moment ends that little voice starts talking again!! All I want to do is believe him...
How do you let go ????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Letting go is so difficult at times jus because it does hurt but it is those scars and hurts that allow us to want to get to the good parts of love and to have hope that it won't happen again. No one ever said love was going to be easy, it's a battle/fight that we have to go thru regardless of how much we may not want to go thru it. But it's that eagerness for it that allows us to bandage those wounds and try again. Being bitter and holding onto the past won't get us anywhere, we have to allow our past to build up our present and our future. It is what makes us who we are. Without it we may have never learned to love to begin with!
Your past may have been dark so that your future can be bright. Theres no need to hold onto your past because there's nothing that you can do about it, dwelling on it won't change it. It is what it is; live and love through it!
C. E. B. M.
Post a Comment