Sunday, May 31, 2009

...In Love

How far would you go for love? Would you pretend to be something you weren't to be accepted by society like Gwenyth Paltrow did in "Shakespearre in Love"? Would you hide your past if it would hurt your lover? Would you go to the ends of the world to be with the one you love? Idk how far I would go...but I have gone to a certain extent in the past! One day someone will love me enough to make me do all these things and I'll love him just the same! So spill...how far would you go?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would never change who I was for someone. I would make some sacrifices though. They probably wouldn't feel like sacrifices though, because when you're in love with someone even the most outrageous requests are easy. I can say that from experience. But it's only worth it if the other person feels the same.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prodigious said...

Imust agree...with the intensity of ur emotions love becomes so selfless so then you don't even realizing your sacrificing...