Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Boston Hoe

So for the last two posts I've told you bout homeboy with the girl....thanx stinka for the sound advice...afta I spoke to u I decided I was done then last night I got a phone call...and today I got anotha phone call...

For the sake of this blog the characters are as follows:

Ruben-homeboy with the girlfriend
Trina- my close friend
Alisha-friend of Trina that I'm pretty cool with
Katrice- good friend of Alisha; met her a few times but we're not cool
Shy-friend of all characters except me
Gilbert-friend of Ruben n Shy, messes with Alisha

* So last night Trina calls me and tells me she's in the room with Alisha and Katrice and she's telling Alisha how we were in the Punchout with Gilbert and Ruben was there with his girlfriend...Katrice goes you was with Katie? And Trina's like yeah...and she's liek that must have been wierd for Ruben being there with his girl and his mistress!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So immediately I tell him to call me when he's free...he calls...I bring it up...he swears up and down he would never tell anyone except the two mutual friends we have that already know! He actually convinces me that he didn't tell...I figure he told Gilbert (cuz niggas do talk) and Gilbert ended up telling Alisha...whateva....that's over we talk after that for about an hour...I tell him we can only be friends....cool beans!! Talk to you tomorrow!

**Today...we were texting as usual...I'm at the library studying for this exam I have tomorrow and Trina calls me again...this time telling me Alisha and Shy were talking to Ruben and he starts talking bout he has a girl but he got madd hoes but this one home from Boston is madd thirsty...what kind of hoe fucks with a nigga afta I tell her I got a girl...I keep telling her but she steady texting and calling me! one day she came to my spot (I ain't neva been to his dorm) and made me dinna...I wasn't even hungry but I jus wanted to see if I could keep her in line...WTF once again!!! Afta that I couldn't even concentrate to study and I told my girl lets go...got in my car drove to his dorm...told him to come outside and cussed him out!! He's a great liar...he looked me and her in the eyes and told us he didn't do and kept saying how sorry he was that I was hurt...I told him to erase my number, don't call or text me....while I'm driving home he gonna text me and say I'm really sorry that you're hurt....I'm so done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devoid of emotion....I got the right mind to write in his girl's honest box and tell her EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

OMG!!!!! i already sed i don't agree with retaliation but this nigga deserves to have his spot blown!!!!

Unknown said...

o shyt! NIGGA I WOULDA BLOWN UP HIS SPOT! LIKE WITH AN ACTUAL BOMB!

Jeffly said...

yo yea this dudez shouldnt eve be considered a friend, wrap that shit up and lmao to gretchens comment

Unknown said...

Ima say this one time....NIGGAS ARE F*CKIN PUSSIES!!!!