Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Y can't you show you love me everyday...

So....going from a HORRIBLE week to an UPSETTING weekend I am now tryna rejuvenate myself and yesterday made me feel it is completely possible!
Characters:
Latif=my very close friend
Chad=her new boo
Jamal=Chad's very close friend
Eric=Chad and Jamal's close friend
Ashley=

*So yesterday there was a dating auction that Chad and Jamal were in...they told us to come to support them. So Latif decided she didn't wanna buy Chad cuz I mean she got him for free, but if no one would bid on him she would. So when Chad gets up there she gives the first bid $5...then some chick starts to battle her for him...Latif said screw that and let homegirl get him for $35...So then Jamal comes up...now Jamal is cute, real cute, so we were expected people to go crazy over him, but apparently chicks be sleeping on him cuz no one was bidding and before I know it I just bought him for $12...

**Rewind....so I have a crush on Eric...and after some going back and forth I facebooked him like he told me to...so I send hima message but still haven't gotten a reply...now the problem with pursuing Eric is that my friend Ashley says she used to talk to him but she broke it off cuz she got bored, but she made it seem like I couldn't talk to him....I said SCREW THAT...lol...I think she still has a thing for him, but that's not my problem if she broke it off and it wasn't even serious....so anywho

***Fast forward...after the auction they had a social for all the winners to chill with their dates...at first I wasn't gonna go cuz like me and Jamal are cool and I didn't want him to think I like him, but Latif made me go to keep an eye on Chad...so I get there and me and Jamal are having fun chilling and talking and here comes Eric with his date and they sit right across us at our table. I catch him looking at me every now and then. So Eric gets up to leave and comes dap Jamal up...he grabs my hand and says bye Kate and he looks at me for a good 3-5 seconds...the look was so intense liek he was trying to read my soul...it was freaky...but yeah that was my night...

****The auction and the social had a valentine's theme (which is only appropriate) and I couldn't help but remember why I despise that day...why do I need one day out of the year for someone to show that they love me?? Why can't you show it all year round!??? And who the hell told "St. Valentine" he could have his own day neway....screw the day of hearts!!!

That's all for now!! lol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

did you know that St. Valentine died by beheading?

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

did you know that your blog is like our very own gossip girl?

Unknown said...

right! i live a boring life, but a very exciting one through you!

Mani C.G. said...

...always comin from the manless women... Valentines Day is a day to sell candy and cards... Don't hate on the Hustle! Plus, someone can show you love everyday but sometimes, people need an excuse to be romantic... Don't HATE! CELEBRATE!