Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Get some heart (Boston accent) Katie

So I've been chillin with wishful thinking hard as hell....like at least once a week we're together and I have the best time with him, but I don't know what we are....I don't know if he likes me more than just a friend. He's a touchy feely type of person in general and he's real friendly type so it's madd hard to read him, but then he says shit to me and touches me at times in certain ways that are more than friendship ways u know wat i mean???? So my gurls keep tellin me that I need to ask him....like I need to bring it up...now old Katie at John D. O'Bryant School of Math and Science would've been turned around and asked some questions to get the answers she wanted, but the new Katie...Idk...she needs to get some heart!! I really like him so it's worth asking but I'm afraid of getting the response that I don't want. So my girl made me promise her that I'd do it next time I see him, and if I don't then I have to give her his phone number no questions asked!! Why can't I do this guys????? Wat the flip?????????

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cuz you shouldn't! Why you gotta be so quick to label it. Let it ride for bit...let it be a little easy. Let him know how ur viewing this...but dont just ask him what this is. he might get a lil scared. just make sure he can tell you're into him like that...and he'll come around. wouldn't it be great if it just happened and you didn't have to steer.

that's just my thot tho....u dont have to go with that. best of luck...

patience...

Prodigious said...

It's not that I'm asking what this is....I don't know if he likes me as more than a friend...cuz he's real freindly and touchy feely with everyone!

Unknown said...

so just ask him that...y u making such a big deal out of it? just say "do you like me as just a friend? or is there more?" problem solved...
GET SOME BALLS KETTY!!!!

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

o man twin, jus sit back and let it ride... and if not then mann up!

Ensa said...

you shouldnt tell him thats wat makes your relationship so fun....the mystery is what is keeping it alive just have fun....a seed has been planted just watch it grow