So I have hella work to do...2 research papers...7 chapters...4 3-page essays...and what am I doing...absolutely nothing!! Yeah I have ADD....
Idk why I'm even blogging...just bored, horny, and restless....I'm doing a good job fighting it tho!! Been three months and I'm doing okay...inside I'm freakin dying tho...the otha nite I spent it at his house and I was in a dress! He made us breakfast (it was like 2 am) lol...we talked about death, life after death, heaven, etc. Interesting and great convo as usual...attempted to watch a movie but we both ended up falling asleep! He touched me...held me...spooned me...it was cool. My mind kept wanting him to go a lil further but we don't need to be traveling down that road right now...so I'm still hurting!!! Geeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeee!!!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its the fight to escape the confines of school and find freedom in warm weather!
Post a Comment