*Last weekend had a semi unwanted visitor...I say semi because I knew he was coming but when the time came I didn't really want him here!! Recall the blog I wrote a lil while ago "It's called the past" well this was one of those I thought I got past but apparently not! So...we used to talk...I was so into him when we first met (pure physical attraction) and he was a really really nice person, but he was pretty dull, lacked personality! So...we talked here and there, whenever we were around each other at a party or someone's house chilling, but that was that...no late night or daily phone calls....it was just wat it was! So...spring break...we were going to Daytona Beach...come to find out they're (by they I mean...one of my closest boy which happens to be his line brother and their other lb's) supposed to be there also...so call me mean but all I kept thinkin was "please don't let him be all up in my face". Come to find out he can't make it to Fl, but he says he wants to visit for a weekend! I'm like that's cool cuz last time they both visited for a weekend we had fun. So as the weekend draws nearer my boy is still debating wether or not he's gonna come with him...come to find out he doesn't! So like the week before he's supposed to come he starts calling me EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!! I wanted to tell him to cancel his flight, but that would've been fucked up! So now I gotta deal with him for an entire weekend and he's already pissed me off...so...wanna knwo how the weekend went...please place your attention on the "SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS..." to the right!
**K...enuff about dumb, clingy boys...wat else has been going on??? School is technically over, but I have one more final Monday! So far I'm amped...I'm smelling A's and B's guys!!! Aren't ya proud!!
***On anoth note...have a close friend who is havin some issues with the way life is going for her right now on the relationship tip! We were talkin bout how everything's just seemed to turn around for her in the worst way...every guy she was talking to has somehow proven themselves imcompetent and unable to engage in a meaningful relationship with an awesome candidate of the opposite sex...so we talked for hours after about how both our "love life's" are pretty dry!! Well...after talkin to her I thought about it some more and I thought about a blog I posted on myspace not too long ago Bleeding Love
and I thought maybe we still need some "me" time...wat do u think? Some people would say I've had plenty of "me" time...but have you really???
and I thought maybe we still need some "me" time...wat do u think? Some people would say I've had plenty of "me" time...but have you really???
No comments:
Post a Comment