I was once told that I didn't get hollered at because guys are intimidated...in my eyes that means scared! Scared/intimated by what you may ask? Intimidated by a beautiful young woman with a good head on her shoulders, in school, a job, own apartment, car, has goals in life and knows exactly what she wants to do...WAIT WAIT....give me a sec....if I'm not mistaken, for years I was told that's exactly what a nigga would want right ladies?!!! Guess the fuck not!!! To me, that shit's stupid...why the hell would you choose to talk to the skeezer that has nothing going for herself (besides possibly good ass top and ass) versus the chick who's pretty much got it made (for now)? I've been tryna understand for years why me and majority of my friends who are all pretty much at the same level in life are stuck looking for a man, boo, whatevs and girl's who have em sometimes really don't deserve em. So I began to consider some of my flaws (which I'm tryin really hard to work on), but once I reached the end of the list, to me, it still wasn't some outrageous characteristic I possessed that no guy could deal with!! Yes I'm analytic! Sometimes I read too much into things when they're truly not that deep. Granted when I fall I fall hard and at times I fall fast, but what can I say...my soul yearns for love! I may ask for alot sometimes, but hell, I deserve ten times more! Now I know those aren't some extreme traits, are they??????
As summer draws near and the weather gets nice I wonder when my love's gonna come???? It's been about 5 years since my last real relationship...it took me some time to get over it, but I'm ready now...so when will you be ready??????????
3 comments:
I've been told i'm intimidating too haha.... they're just scared
1. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS INTIMIDATING CRAP!!!!???? That's all guys have been telling me lately. I don't get it.... It's the male ego, I tell ya.
2. This summer I def plan on being single and fabulous the entire season...then single into fall...and through the rough, cold, lonely winters...then I'm gonna be ready to plant the seeds of love next spring.
3. Why is it that most of the females in my life are analytic? and so am I! I think we need to chill and just not over-analyze for like a year.
MUAH
CAM!
what* (oops, my bad)
Post a Comment