Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Giving in to my desires????

As my vaca continues (and what a vaca it is thus far :-)) I am just encountering some crazy things lol! So yesterday was fun...walks to my aunt's house then to rosie's house to see the kiddies and help them with their homework...little did I know I was in for an episode of "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE part 1" and part 2 and part 3 LMAO!!!!! Gotta love family!!
Then I finally got to see my wife...Tanya!!! She came over my house then we met some friends and got cheesecake and went bowling!! Game 1 winner...Stroker....lol Game 2 winner....Becky...lol!! How much we indulged in our other personalities last night...lol...hilighting comments of the game:

Stroker: "I last...I last all night long"
Big Booty Judy: "How many times have I heard that one"

Falsetto: "Got them pins moaning"

Hilarious games!! lol...so I got home at 4:00 am...why did I get home at 4 am??? lol...hmmmm let's see
Late night talks in the Nissan Pathfinder and text messaging til we both fall asleep at 5 am! Conclusion of all that conversation...two friends that have known each other for about 7 years are extremely attracted to each other...so what do we do...??? hmmmmmmmmmmm(rubbing my hands together, mischievous look on my face and incredibly dirty thoughts running through my mind)...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna know who it is right now!

Prodigious said...

who?