Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bad habits start early!
I remember once upon a time there were a series of Spongebob watches on sale at Burger King for $2.99 with a value meal!!! As a die hard Spongebob fan I bought the entire series....it took me a while, tho, to get the best one of them all...the Spongebob and Friends one...but I finally got it!! I loved my watches and wore one of em every day...so today as I looked on my dresser and went for my Spongebob and Friends watch...I shake the box and it's empty...LIGHTBULB! I remember now that years ago my dear friend Gretchen, some of you may now know her as Fefe, took my watch...wore it out of my house and has had it ever since!! Bad habits start early Fefe...I just pray your children do not inherit them!! Friends, associates, innocent bystanders beware...she will take and keep with no feelings of returning things back...now I pour some on the ground for Spongebob....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TALK ABOUT A SPOTLIGHT!!! Awww i know i'm always on your mind but DAAAMN! you think of me that much? Two posts in one week about me???
And I know absolutely nothing about your watch....
AND look who's talking! You have like half my wardrobe...well I can't even call it mine anymore...you own it!
Post a Comment