Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who are you???

As we were discussing the many varieties of our family the other day we concluded many points but one main one that stuck out to me was that the two of us are very accomplished not only financially and educationally, but socially as well. We are very well rounded people and that got me thinking and counting...counting the MANY times that you've been there even though you didn't have to.

You've played many roles that aren't necessarily yours and have proven yourself time and time again. To say that I wouldn't make it without you would be a complete understatement! You've served as a friend, brother, father, confidante, adviser, helper, deliverer, anything I could possibly name you have definitely been. In a world where it's the custom for young females who grow up in a single parent home with no father to be characterized as fast, vulnerable, abused individuals you have served as one of the few males in my life that have made a positive impact. From you I know what not to do when it comes to boys(for the most part), I know the ins and outs of the games niggas play, I know as much as I do about sports because of you! Music is my life and you share in that passion and I learn so much about the industry from you. You support me financially when times are hard...you do what you need to to make sure I have what I need and get what I please! You have not only been my uncle, but my brother, my father, and most importantly my friend!! You've led me through and I thank God for you everyday and I know we'll have many more great times, memories, and therapy sessions in the future!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww...
tear tear
two of my fav people!

Unknown said...

btw - thanks for the comment on my blog. It touched me! I love you guys mucho!