The last 24 hours have been the awesome!
*My day started off going to the Jumpstart service project from 10 am-2 pm...gotta get those hours...I'm on 231.5 as of last week so only 68.5 left to reach my goal! Newho then Candace wanted me and Leatha to ride with her to get her car washed and get some food...then we went to the cherry blossoms...it was kinda weird with me and Leatha...idk why...well I think I know why but it's not that deep...I've come to the conclusion tho that my FRIENDS are you guys;Mal, Stinka, Twin, Juggz, Fafa, etc...you know who you are...we grew up together and we know all there is to know about each other...we share the same interests, values, morals...one of us fuck up we all fuck up...lol....and granted I've made some good friends while at school but they aren't friendships that I know for a fact will last always! Not saying that I'd look for things to go bad, but if they did I wouldn't be too surprised!
**Then me and Candace came back to my house, ate, watched tv...I was a lil blown cuz Wishful Thinking was away at a track meet and was supposed to hit me up when he got back, but it was like 9:00 and still no text!!! So I was getting a bit impatient...lol...u know how I am...urgent like a motherfucker!!!!!! Then he finally texted me...lol...and I lit up!! We came to the conclusion that the night was dry as hell and I told him I was bored but he wasn't givin any options...so my blunt, upfront friend Candace decides to text him on my behalf and say "wanna watch a movie?"!! I damn near hyperventilated lol...heart beat was fast like...lol! So he was like "sure...my place?"...Katie had a hot date! lol
***So I get to his spot...and he answers the door in his boxers no shirt, fresh out the shower smelling all clean and shit lol...we chilled for a bit and then went to get some food...walked around for a bit then went back to his house to watch the movie...he had his legs layed across my lap...we ended up dozing off...well I dozed off but he was knocked lol...he finally woke up towards the end of the movie and I guess he was a lil hot so he lifted his shirt and proceeded to take my hand and place it on his abs...(omg...if that wasn't confirmation...sexy ass) lol...to make a long story short..we watched movies til about 5 am...then went to sleep...YES...my first time staying the night and it felt so right! He sang me to sleep (what he thought was singing..."I said a woo woo woo" lol) and spooned me occasionally...but it was just perfect! Then we woke up this morning...he was typing his speech and I was reading my book and occasionally helping him...it was fun and cute!! lol...so my weekend was pretty awesome!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i gotta couple things to say lol
1. you're stuck with me chick! the day you say we're no longer friends I'm stalking you until u change your mind! one way or the otha! creep much! but i don't give a what!
2. hyperventilation! D-O-R-K!
3. He runs track? ooo, he's already got my stamp of approval.
4. you'll are gay
ditto
you'll?? haha oops. ya'll
well the day has come many times where you have ended our friendship or at least tried. I dont know if you keep forgetting how Viscous this love is, yea using big words lol, but um yea and how nuthin can ever ever break us up, i concur with jen there on the hyperventilation your a losa and that is cute and im happy he likes you but MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT F*CKER SLOW YOU HEAR ME!!!! SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
he sang to you, (no homo) but that deserves a awwww,lmao even if it sucked
Lol...o Jeffly!!!
Post a Comment