Wednesday, April 9, 2008
It's called the past cuz I'm getting past...right???
So I'm on the phone with the infamous Roy...yes Roy...and I can't help but think...y??? Y do you call? Y do u try to talk to me?? What's there to say? I just don't get it...we had what we had and that was that...I must admit I fed into the dumb shit before...told you I still loved you and that may have been a faux pas on my part but dude...move the fuck on!! Leave me be...u got a girl....do you...u don't love me anymore...stop telling yourself you do!!! Aaaarrrrggggghhhh ok ok...enough venting...just tryna understand why I haven't gotten past this past!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mr. R (aka the world's biggest asshole) always. scratch that. ALWAYS!!!!!!!! hits me up. I think it has something to do with regret on their part. shrug. we move on in our fabulosity!
Post a Comment