Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Spy

Being analytical is can play friend or foe...today it's a close budday...just a couple observations I've made on my trip from the whack Chocolate City to the home of Baked Beans:

1. I swear wayyyy too much! Seriously, extreme profanity is not pretty on me or any female for that matter (twin)! lol...but i do swear alot...i was reading through some of my posts and it's like...whoa!!! I'm seriously gonna try to stop!

2. I'm a tad materialistic! I was at baggage claim waiting for the carousel to start and there was another black girl standing next to me. I immediately looked at her boots and in my mind passed judgment! Then she pulled out her phone (a prepaid Virgin Mobile) and my mind said "womp womp"! That was so rude...and just think of how many people could be thinking the same things about it...but honestly i don't care cuz we all know my confidence sometimes exceeds the roof of whatever room I'm in...lol!

3. The lovely homecoming is OVER! Remember how freshman year when you went home for the first time your mom had everything laid out for you...ur fav foods, drinks, everything! That was beautiful right? Felt great! Now that' sooooo over, for me at least! It's been over for a while, i just never really realized it! I come home, the cable's cut off, no food in the fridge, no juice!! Just NOTHING!!! I love her to death and I know she's gong through it cuz she's tryna make sure I'm all set with my car...so it's no big...just something I spied!!!

KATIE'S HOME BABY!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I noticed the same 3 things in my life!!!! KET!!!!!!! WOWZERS!!!

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

Oh forreal, twin u tried to get me? Fuck it, I fuckin swear, shyt, I say a lot of fucked up shyt, but u kno wat I just don't give a fuck. Shyt was meant to be said so fuck it, a bitch can't stay mute. No seriiously, we really need to fuckin start a swear jar. Haha