Sunday, December 9, 2007

Soulmate



We all have our Adam...our raison d'etre...our soulmate...or so that's what we've always been told! But have you ever thought that perhaps you're that one person that God didn't pick an Adam for? (sorry God) I mean I've def had plenty of those moments where it's like everybody that I've been with has let me down in one way or another and the one person that hadn't done something I did...so somebody always messes up...so where's my reason to live? A good friend once told me that God wouldn't let me die alone...and I do believe that now! People come into our lives for different reasons...and every guy you date isn't gonna be "the one"...but he is out there! Maybe something is hindering your process in finding him...I was havin a convo with some friends yesterday and we were talking bout how some people have this checklist of things their soulmate has to posess (ie long hair, light skin, etc). Having a checklist is so not realistic, not saying that everyone shouldn't have standards cuz of course you should, but God will send you someone that you never thought you'd want....think about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES!!! I'm not the only one who believes in soul mates!!! Jen doesn't ! BOOOOOO!!