Tuesday, December 4, 2007
My life=Bad days
I came home and was waiting for that post cuz I knew it would come...clearly we feel the same way...I know we have bad days...and sometimes I know they're coming before they even start so I try to stay away, but that's kinda hard sometimes. My bad days occur with everyone...so clearly I'm the problem...but our personalities do clash I think. When I'm having a bad day it tends to last and show through everything and on bad days I don't laugh at the jokes or funny remarks...honestly I sometimes feel like I need these days and I call them bad days becuz that's what they seem to everyone else. But sometimes on days like today I'm not mad, not sad, I just need some me time...I don't want to smile, I don't wanna laugh, I don't wanna do anything! It may not make sense to anyone but me, but that's ok...When I said I didn't know if this friendship would last it wasn't like an attack on you personally, it's just like I've said before...friendships come with a whole new meaning to me now and I don't know about the future much. I can only be sure about the present cuz people have let me down and stabbed me directly in the heart, not even in the back, so I won't apologize for my answer, but I do apologize for the way you took it because that's not how I meant for it to be interpreted. So...idk what else to say...I value our friendship and as you said I LOVE it on the good days too. Idk...this is me...and my attitudes and mood swings may be shitty but until I figure myself out completely and put all the pieces together, this is how I'm gonna be! I'll try to control things, but I can't make no promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
back at ya! you can write me back if you'd like...It's good to be ble to resort back to the conversation but one day, we should have this conversation face-to-face!
Post a Comment