Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dreaming of things to come

Having sex and making love...two phenomena that people tend to confuse for one another. I'm sure we've all had that boyfriend or whoever that it just seemed to be that special connection with...you'd touch and become one...your short breaths mimicked each others and your body's seemed inseparable in the act of love making! Then you guys break up and all of a sudden the relationship was stupid and pointless and you two never had a connection...lol...you just had good sex!
Well I can't wait for the day when he'll know everything to do without me having to guide him...he'll know all the right places to touch and just how rough or gentle to be. He'll know not to wipe off his sweat or turn the air on cuz I like to see him sweat...he'll know not to touch there cuz it just doesn't turn me on...can't wait for the day when I can step outside my box and do what pleased him just to put a smile on his face...can't wait for the day when he tells me I don't have to do anything...and he does it all!! Can't wait for the day to truly make love to the man made for me! Sure sex can be great but I can imagine making love will be a million times better!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMAN!!! you and this damn post..............................