*Friendships are at the core of my existence after God and family, whether I always like to admit it or not
*True friendships last forever...no matter what!
*I like to make assumptions alot....no more assumptions
*Closure is the key to a life long lived....always get closure
*Stop chasing the ghost of a good thing...like twin said a first love is just that...a first love! It's soooo hard, but I have to move on...that's why the above point is soooooo important
*Trey Deuce is my family
*Mother ALWAYS knows best
*Everyone's not always gonna see things the way I do
*Learning is fun and I like getting good grades...lol
*Pineapple soda+Absolute, Hawaiin Punch+Coconut Parrot Bay, and Pepsi+Bacardi Peach Red make for a fun night
*Niggas ain't shit....no longer looking for love...it's okay for me to be single
~SMOOCHEZ~
Farewell 07....welcome 08...the year of the upgrade!
1 comment:
YES!!!! SINGLE LIFE IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna play taboo
Post a Comment