K...I've been getting complaints that I haven't written in a while about my life so here it goes!! What have I been doing...hmmmm lets see....
* So remember ol' boy (who will remain nameless) that just came back on the scene...(if not read post form last month lol)! So he's back off again and this time for good...I'm so done!! It was stupid to go through it again but I did and now I'm thru so...NEXT
** For those of you who've known me forever you know about Roy...so Roy has a girlfriend but he is cheating on her with me...emotionally that is!! Wrong...I know it's wrong, but it just happens! No matter what we've always have that chemistry between us always!! We haven't kissed or nothing cuz I mean he's 8 hours away, but we talk on the phone every night and he tells me he loves me everyday...and yes I say it back because I do...distasteful adultery! I'd rather a nigga have sex with another girl anyday than to be emotionally connected to another girl!! But it's not enough for me...I need somebody here...that I can actually touch and hold...u kno
*** So that's where this dude comes in the pic...now we've been cool since first semester this year and he's been tryna get at me, but kept saying I reminded him so much of an ex and yadda yadda yadda...so finally like 2 weeks ago we exchange numbers...been talkin/texting ever since...come to find out today my girl tells me he has a girl that lives in his dorm!!! Shocker...then through the power of facebook (facebook can ruin lives) I come to find out that I am really cool with this girl!! Well...wat to do now...Imma ask him if he has a girl...see if he lies or tells the truth! Either way in my eyes he already lied by not telling me in the first place!! Lying by omission!!
So...any suggestions, questions, comments...lol
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if he lies tell his gurl if he tells the truth tell his girl to be careful but thanks for the post ive been out of it with your life man...but dats my 2 cents
sick, your life is definetly worth a spot on network tv jus based on that last blog, but hey all happens for a reason so pray and God will lead you in which ever direction he feels is right for you
omg...we aint talkin
wow!!
Post a Comment