Monday, January 28, 2008

Uncanny Addiction


An uncanny addiction to a television show that fixates on the classicism that inebriates our society. The very title of the show stands for something that we should take no part in, yet we find ourselves clearing our schedules on Wednesdays at 9pm (now Mondays at 8pm...boo) and fighting anyone else for the television to be glued to it for an hour. Anyone who does not partake in our cynical, semi elementary obsession with this series is apparently not living on the same planet as we. Crazy when I actually write it out! So for about 5 weeks there were episodes back to back every Wednesday at 9 pm...then it started being every other Wednesday, that was hard to deal with at first but I eventually got over it. Now they've moved it to Monday at 8pm and after 3 long weeks of endless anticipation and fiending over this new episode it turns out NOT TO BE A NEW EPISODE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat the flip!!! You can imagine my hurt and discomfort when they began playing the series pilot...I was hurt, shocked and disappointed all in one. Any one else share my pain?? Well...as I conclude my ode to the ever so indulging Gossip Girl, I would like to say thank you...thank you to the writers, director, and cast...for when my life is bland and without reason (like this very moment) Gossip Girl keeps me sane...
"Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell. You know you love me...XOXO Gossip Girl"

1 comment:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

O
M
G
O
S
H

Twin u are such a geek!!! But i'm wit you!! I rushed back from class at 9, ran up the stairs, turned on the tv....SULTED! :( :(