Saturday, January 19, 2008
10 pounds lighter...when do I start feeling good about it?
So if you've known me since my stank attitude, braids all day everyday days, you know everything I've been through with this boy named Ernest Bernard Sanon! It's been the craziest, weirdest, most unexpected, painful, insane, (every negative adjective you can think of) ride of my life! We went through it all and more and 5 years later we still found ourselves holding on. Distance was no factor cuz whenever we saw each other the rest of the world did not matter! He was the love of my life...so I thought!!! It wasn't until this past New Years Eve that I realized that it was sooooooooooooo over and I was just chasing the ghost of a good thing! Now he has a girl, btu according to some p.i. work he doesn't seem too enthusiastic about their "relationship"! Yeah sometimes I miss what we had...I kno I was only 15, but if you know me...know us...you know age was not a factor in this relationship! Sometimes I wonder why he's found someone and I haven't but then truth reassures me through good friends and strong words! So...idk why I haven't found someone like he has, but I do know that I absolutely LOVE myself, my LIFE, and my FRIENDS and I wouldn't trade all of that in for a boyfriend!!! So if I drank the malt liquor I'd pour the beer...on the ground for the love of superman and wonderwoman...once we were in the business of saving lives, but now we're in the business of living our own!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i really like this one...and you know i am thrilled for you!
call me, we should talk...lol
Post a Comment