Monday, December 10, 2007

Negative and Addicted

This is getting ridiculous (Gretchen)...niggas got me bloggig two three times a day...lol! What can I say...I'm totally addicted! As I sit on Spongebob and anticipate with a yearning heart the season finale of The Hills Season 3 I think about sharing something with my friends.
You know when you want to do something, you know you need to do something but you just will never get around to doing it! Well, for weeks, matter fact for months I've been telling myself to go get tested...yes tested you know HIV, gonorrheas, chlamydia, syphilis, etc. I've been tested before but I'll get really nervous up until I receive the results (which are always negative). I've never been scared that I can actually be infected cuz I protect myself very well, it's just the thought ya know...Well...I finally did this morning and a chick is negative...lol!!! Now I encourage you all to do the same...if you are having sex (protected or not) GET TESTED!!!!

No comments: