Monday, November 10, 2008

9

9 hours in the ER with an IV stuck in my arm...throwing up diri cole ak poir and getting gallons of saline pumped into my veins...not to mention morphine!!! Drowsy as hell and feeling and looking like death!!! Finally home and eating NOTHING but soup...i want real food...i want real food...i want real food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen of JustGrowAlready.com said...

feel better babes! :(

Unknown said...

morphine!!!???

Eb the Celeb said...

well I'm just glad your home.. that means your doing better

Anonymous said...

seein' as i am kinda late and i just spoke to u the other day i knw your doing better...by the way it would be nice to slip that in there next conversation like hey "i wanna come down and by the way i was in the l'hopital"...LOL...the diri cole ak poir was probably spoiled...u knw how us college students be with no food we be try to savor the last bit when its been there for like 2 weeks

Prodigious said...

thanx guys!!! yes I am doin better for the most part but it comes and goes, but I'm just thankful I'm not back at square one!!

Anon: ur an idiot!! lol....i miss u man!!! soon soon...