You've all heard it before and from me you will continue to hear it until it happens...I WANT A BOYFRIEND lol...and this weekend didn't help sway that desire.
I just can never stop liking him when we're nowhere near each other so when I do see him you know it's crazy hard!!! Y can't you stop liking someone or feeling for someone if they're not feeling you back in the same way. He doesn't want a girlfriend but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be his girlfriend...I want to be someone's!!! I want to be someone's...I want to be someone's...and I want him to feel this way about me...want himt o breathe these lyrics...
[life long engagement in musical therapy]...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i want one too, but i'm not sure I need one. Well i'm not sure if I need one for the right reasons. I want one for the idea of having something and not really because I need the companionship.
After you've gotten used to always having someone there, boyfriend or not, it's hard to let that go.
There's someone there for you. If he's not the one, then he wasn't meant for you. Cliche, but there is someone there for you, don't settle or stress.
Post a Comment